Spring 2017 course registrations will take place starting January 30th, 2017. As per suggestions, the students are grouped according to the credits they completed in their academic levels. Course enrolments will start on the following dates based on the credit groups indicated on the attached excel sheet:
– SR 1st group: 30 January 2017 at 10:00 – SR 2nd group: 30 January 2017 at 12.00
– JR 1st group: 31 January 2017 at 10:00 – JR 2nd group: 31 January 2017 at 12.00
– Graduate Students: 31 January 2017 at 12:00
– Exchange Students: 31 January 2017 at 13:30
– SO 1st group: 1 February2017 at 10:00 – SO 2nd group: 1 February 2017 at 12.00
– FR 1st group: 2 February 2017 at 10:00 – FR 2nd group: 2 February 2017 at 12.00
* Please note that each student’s enrolment date and time will also be available on KUSIS Self-Service starting January 29th, 2017.
Add-drop period will take place on February 6th – 10th, 2017. Waitlists will be cleared on January 8th, 2017 at 17:00.
ELC students will be automatically enrolled into their courses.
An undergraduate student who wants to enroll in a graduate course should obtain a form from the Registrar’s Office and get the concerned instructor’s signature and then submit the form to the Registrar’s.
You can enroll, to the courses that are previously successfully completed, on KUSIS on the last day of add – drop.
KUSIS How-To: //registrar.ku.edu.tr/how-to-videos/
During the enrolment period, KUSIS Helpdesk will be available for your questions at the Founders Hall starting on Thursday January 26th, 2017. You can also reach the helpdesk via phone at (0212) 338 17 17 starting on Monday or via e-mail at email@example.com